The date stone in the Wall of the churchyard. Please wait while the picture loads.

The Date Stone (1676) in the Churchyard Wall of St Thomas and the Holy Rood on Rock Lane. The present church was built in 1830. It replaces an old chapel which was even older than this wall.

Press on an area of the picture to enlarge it.